CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, August 29, 2009

What i wouldn't give just to kiss your lips again, to hold your hand next to my heart and wake up with you in my room.



Finally a post that is gonna be filled with pictures. Why u ask? Cuz i finally got myself another camera! hehehe. Nothing fancy, a second hand camera that was gotten from sim's friend. It's something like my pink camera but only in black.
Though it's only a second hand camera, but hey, it's better than nothing. Like my last camera, baby said he's gonna help me pay. Hehe. Thank euu biii..


So, on Friday we went to Mardi wanting to check out the Party Girl search Heat 1. But again like last week, it was CANCELED!! I know right?? Damn pissing off, The only reason we went there was to watch it. And it got cancelled. Ish.
But in the end, we still decided to drink there.


Manda came down to Ac to look for me on friday. lol

And since we had the cam in hand, we decided to cam whore a lil.


Our colour matched that night eyh? hehe

The bestie and the boyf.

The 2 guys tengah "lan yeng" lolz.

The other bestie.

I heart her.

zzZzzZzz. Always the one that kena. Ish.


We call him "big cow" lol

Candid.



Babyy, why la u looking at me like that? lolz

Wonder why most of the time everyone is tipsy?

yeah, look at the way they drink.

Nick looks damn scary in the background.

Despite us fighting all the time, we still have our sweet moments.

The married couple. lol

Met Darren there as well. And when i see him, i always ask him to drink. lol

Ahah, him showing "the face"


lol, the extra hyper coll mate.



Merdeka's tmr. This gives us a reason to party on a Sunday night. lol. Where will u be goin tonight?
I remember that i went up to Genting last year to watch the fireworks. And there were invites up to Genting with a diff group this year. but, apprently there wont be fireworks this year. So yeah, decided not to go.

We're gonna be locked up in a room partying. hahaha. Gosh, i hope no one pukes all over tonight. argh.


Time to go get ready.


XoXo.



I just need one guy to show me that they arent all the same.




0 comments: