CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Remember the time we used to laugh about how silly we were? I miss those times..



Arghhhhhhhhh!!!

It's almost 1 in the morning and i'm wide awake thanks to a creature that got me on my toes. Knn, and i got coll tmr morning! ish.


I got home from Pasar Malam and walked into my room as usual. When i was about to put my bag on my bed, i saw smth moving on my bed. I jumped, sceamed and ran out of my room. I thought i screamed pretty loudly but no one came out. Guess my mum was asleep since it was almost 12 anyways.


Trust me, words cant describe how i felt at that moment! You have no idea how much i hate cockroaches! Argh! Those tiny lil brown things gets on my nerves all the time!


I tried to kill it. I really did.
but but, it got away.
It was really slow and yet i couldnt kill it.
Gosh! I feel damn useless.


And now? I'm downstairs in the living room cause I dare not sleep in my room. lol. After my attempt to kill the cockroach (which i failed miserablily at) I quickly took my shower, changed, sprayed the whole room with shelltox and came downstairs.


Guess i'll be sleeping on the couch tonight. lolz


XoXo.



How i wish you were by my side at that very moment.




0 comments: