CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, August 10, 2009

I've finally realised that the reason you stopped loving me was not about anything else but only because of how much i've changed and what i've become


I had a really really long post written on what i did over the weekend. It was saved in my drafts and i WAS SUPPOSED to upload picz and post it. But after reading it again, i got lazy. So that explain's this shortened version. lol


Friday

- Went to watch GI Joe. It's the 1st action movie that i enjoy in a long long time. Trust me, it's MUCH MUCH BETTER THAN TRANSFORMERS! lol.



- Dispite saying that i didnt want to go Mardi that night, i went. (the crowd there though is dying down.)


Saturday

- Shopping at Mid Valley then Bangsar with the girls. (Only got some lingerie, a dress and a top)

- Dropped by opium at night or Andrea's friend's b'day then went home to start on my assignment. (yeah, i know right? Went home early on a Saturday night just to get my assignment done! lolz)



One ofAndrea's friend. Sorry, i cant remember ur name.



Sunday

- Went to MacD to get some studying done and start on my assignment.



Today?
Went to coll as usual but i came home early cause i wasnt feeling well.


Ahah, looks like i'm done updating. And trust me, this is the much shorten version. I was so lazy to get the pictures out from the camera that i only decided to upload the picz that i've been tagged so far. lolz.


Assignments are stacking up!!
Argh!
and did i mention? Coll finishes late tmr due to Comprehensive class! Ish.


XoXo.


0 comments: