CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, August 31, 2009

They say you see a flashback of your life before you die.. All i wanna see is you smiling before i give up my soul.



Changed my layout again since i got bored of the last one. lol. Not much diff though and if u realize, everytime i change my layout, there are similarities. hehe.






Anyways, how was your countdown yday?
We partied hard "office style". hehehe. Loads of people were tipsy.

And owh, i almost got puked on!!
"Someone" was drunk and wanted to puke in the basin, when i opened the door, he pushed in from the other side opening his mouth about to gag on me while i was screaming and moved aside just in time for him to puke in the basin!!
Scared the hell outta me but man was i lucky cuz i got to "escape". lolz. We were all laughing our ass off after that. hahaha!


I'll upload picz when i get them from Andrea.




XoXo.


Tell me it's me you want in your arms forever.




0 comments: