CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, July 30, 2009

What do you live for when all you were living for is gone?


Finished class early today so i finally have time to updateeee! lol. It's gonna be a freaking long post filled with loads of picz. So yeah, u know where the "close" button is. lolz.


Firstly, as promised, these are picz from Mardi last friday. Those in the camera which i couldnt get a few days back.



look what they did to my sister's hair!


Sarah & I


The gurlz and I

The sister.Nicole.Manda


Love you guys! XoXo.

Manda. Gina. Nic


With Jac

Wore Adele's dress that night.lol



with the hot chiqua.


The only decent pic of us.lol

With the sister.





Okieee, now that we're done with that. What else do I have? hmmm...

Went to college as usual on monday. Had to wake up freaking early cuz as mentioned, class starts at 8! Argh. By the time class was done, I was tired. lolz. Even when my sis and Andrea asked me to go out during the night, i acttually decided to stay home! ahah.

On tuesday, our class ended at 12. And since Sim was soOooOoo EMO, the classmates decided to drink at my hse.
Knowing "emo" people", they tend to drink over their limit. hahaha. And yeah, thats exactly what Sim did. His face was FREAKING RED! No joke. But he didnt puke though, unlike Aaron whom went to club 9 and puke. lolz.
(sim- u better thank me for not posting ur drunl picz! lol)


Went for a swim after drinking then grabbed dinner and went home. Was supposed to watch movie with Andrea and the sister. But again, was too tired to actually go out. So i stayed hime and sleep. lol.


Gwad! Her driving scares the hell outta me!

Lol. Sisterly love.. Awwww

Nic.Manda.Andrea


Being kids once again~~ Wheeeee




lol, i think we were talking smth abt
Dinosaurs



My attempt to carry andrea. lol


Yday Sarah, Manda and i went to Giant ( yea, again. lol ) to get some stuff. Did some catching up since we havent been see-ing each other as often anymore.


I have class at 8 tmr morning. But but... We might be going clubbing tonight. lolz. yeah, with the classmates.


*note to self - Do not miss econs lecture tmr. lol


XoXo.






0 comments: