CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, July 12, 2009

If two past lovers can remain friends, its either they were never in love or they still are..



After not getting drunk for such a long time, i got drunk yday.
Aihh..
I didnt plan to get drunk, but ended up getting drunk with Yuin. Lolz.


Visited the god father at his place yday, then we went to fetch Yuin and off we were to Mcircle for David's b'day. We only started drinking at 12 smth though..

My muii had fun yday eyh? She's damn cute when she's drunk. lolz. Just got off the phone with her just now and we were laughing about yday. God, she told me so many funny things that she did yday! Too bad i wasnt sober enough to witness it myself or i'll be laughing at her too..! Hehe. She doesnt let me state out what she did though. lol


And once again, gotta thank Darren for taking care if me yday. Though i remember him laughing at me the whole time and saying smth =.=" Owh yea, he had to go in the girls toilet for me again! hahaha!




Darren says "Dont want you to kiss me lehh"

But when Dav insisted, he said "u really want hai mai..?"

In the end...? Lolz! This looks damn wrong wei!

The b'day boi looks happie? lolz

Darren Khoo

Tek yit & Nian

Jakeee.. Lol.






Wei Hui was there too..

The 2 sisters with Siang. lol



Yuin.Siang.Billy.Nic.Manda


B'day tradition. lol

Cipet, i remember this moment was the reason i was drunk. Ask me drink from bottle then count so slow hai mai... ish.

Saw Del there as well..






Darren Khoo! See me like this very happie hai mai..? lol



Lolz, looks like they love seeing me drunk =.="



Just came back from giant. Went there to do some grocery shopping with the sister and Manda. Got loads of junk. lolz.


Hmmm..
The boyfriend and i broke up due to "some reasons" that cant be mentioned here.
Guys will always be guys.
Enuf said.


XoXo.





We were given:Twohands to hold.

Two legs to walk. Two eyes to see.

But only one heart?

Because the other was given to someone else.

For us to find.




0 comments: