CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, July 5, 2009

If i haveto choose between loving you, and breathing. I would use my last breath to say i love you..

I finally get to update abt Juan's b'day. lol.
As usual, Manda came over to my hse and we got ready along with the sister. Took a freaking long time to convince her to go. haha.

Despite Chili telling everyone that i was drunk that night. I was not! Lolz. I slept in the car on the way back cuz i was damn tired okayy, not drunk. He on the other hand though was damn tipsy. lol


Lolz, she asked me to curl her hair for her. Which btw wasnt curled in the end.

I decided to straighten my hair for that night.

The bottles that night.


Kisses to the b'day boi. lol



Nelson. He k.o-ed even before 12. Andd did i mention, he banged my nose with his head and cut my toe by breaking a glass. lol. I bet he doesnt even remember that.

Met Wei hui there as well.






It's a tradition that the b'day boi gets drunk. lol


I remember asking everyone to drink with the sister cuz she was bored at 1st.lol

Ahah, the reason everyone was tipsy that night. lol

Chili's turn..

Wei Hui's..

Darren's..


Ahah, quite a few ppl were gone that day! hahaha





Yes, Darren Khoo K.O-ed as well. Dead drunk. lolz

And the b'day boi was still standing. zZzz



After that, it was examz for the whole week. Aaron and sim pratically stayed over during the exam week cuz we stayed up studying the whole night! Lolz.
On Thursday, after my last paper, i went home and rest cuz i was dead tired. Had plans with the classmates later on. But like mention, we helped Dav with his job at Club twentyone in Kl. It was some fashion show thing. Headed to Coco straight after the show to meet up with the Classmates.
We only took picz before the fashion show though cuz the camera died on us before Coco.




All changed.





Friday was spent at Mardi again. lol. Seems like thats the place we're always goin to on Fridays. Haha. Cant get enuf of the free bottles eh? We got a free bottle from Mandy agiain but the guys opend another bottle and loads of beer! Around 7 buckets and a tower i think! Lolz! This ended with Jeff and Zheng Wei getting drunk! lolz! Manda was Super tipsy as well! hahaha!
Will upload picz as soon as i get them!

Over the weekend i wathed "last house on the left" which was a stupid show! Trust me, wctching that show was just a waste of time. I also watched "transformers" which i find boring as well (no offence to those who love that show" but i'm just not interested in this kinda show. The only reason i watched it it's cuz The boyfriend wanted to watch it and it was the SO CALLED must watch show. lol


Will update again soon!

XoXo.


0 comments: