CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Letting you go may have been the toughest choice in my life, but keeping you in my life may have been harder.



Hols + me staying home + me eating more = me putting on weight!!


Argh! I've been putting on weight! Ish... So much for wanting to lose weight eh?
Besides the eating, i think it's the drinking..!
Gwad, i really shud stop drinking so much! Lolz.


Nothing really to update since my hols has been the same.. Though i've been feeling like staying home nowadays. Somehow i dont really feel like going out..

I'm getting lazzyyy! Lol.


Anyways, some picz from last week's outings...















Yup, my no.1 cam whore partner. lol. Sarah's been having coll everyday. So we only see her likee 2 - 3 times a week.


Hmmm, might be going to Cheong k with them girls later.. Plan still not comfirmed yet...
Thinking of not going clubbing this week.. Well.... Maybe hitting the clubs one day wont kill. lolz


Will update again soon!

XoXo.





If you love something, let it go.

If it comes back to you, its yours forever.

If it dosent, then it was never meant to be.

0 comments: