CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, July 19, 2009

I hope one day you will understand what I'm feeling for you. Right now I just know I don't want to go on without you.

When was the last time u had so much fun you laughed till your stomach hurt and your tears were about to come out?


Ahah, mine was few days ago on Thursday. When all the FnD was together (it's been a longgg time. lol) It was Ju's b'day and we wanted to suprise him. So yeah, we did. At aman suria's lorong where Ju and Manda ended up covered in cake. hahaha. That got us laughing our ass off.





Lolz. one of the many b'day traditions.

Manda somehow got involved. haha. It was Iz's idea.









;



Poor thing. And it wasnt even her b'day! lolz




By vthe end of it, she was just exhausted. haha.



Had dinner with Ju and the rest on friday. Another "so called" b'day dinner i guess?
Went to mardi after dinner around 11 smth to celebrate Kit Seng and Ju's b'day. And we got both the b'day boys DEAD DRUNK. Hahaha. Loads of ppl were tipsy that day too. (will upload picz when i get them.)



Didint do much Yday cuz we were all freaking tired. So yeah, went back at 12 smth on a Saturday! lol.


On the way down to Subang yday to meet the father.





Supposed to go on a date today. but as usual, the guy is LATE. Malaysia's timing. ZzzZzz. Well, at least it gives me a lil time to blog. We'll be going to watch Harry Potter later. Provided he isnt late again! Lol.

Results for my exams are out. And as expected, i failed my econs. Aih, that was the only thing that spoied my night yday. Sim called me at 2 am and asked for my student Id. When he told me that i failed, though it was expected, i was speechless. haha. It's okayy anyways, gotta get over it and just pass the resit paper.


Coll starts tmr. Ahhh "the joy" lolz.


XoXo.



& together, we'll prove the world wrong.

0 comments: