CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, July 10, 2009

If you love someone you would be willing to give up everything for them, but if they loved you back theyd never ask you to..


It's currently 12 in the afternoon on a Saturday. Couldn't sleep any longer so i decided to get up and watch tv..

And when mummy came back, she presented me with...



THIS!! *squeaks*



Lolz. My new phone! Omg, i hope i dont lose this! I've lost enough things already!

Thank youuu mummy! And the god father for this phoneee!! The god father is payingg 600 bucks for me and mummy is paying the rest. hehe.

I feel so loved! Awwww...

And i love them too!
hehehe..


Anyways, it was Mardi again yday. lol. Didnt actually wanna go to any clubs. But while having a meeting with Mandy, she insisted that we came over and gave us another free bottle. Haha. So yeah, we decided to go. And again, the guys opened damn a lot of beer!

ZzzZzz.


I'll upload pictures as soon as i get them from the cam..

Mcircle tonight for David's b'day..


Will update again soon!


XoXo.

0 comments: