CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, July 16, 2009

When you look back in time, it's the smallest things that makes u smile..


Thanks to Mr. "Anonymous" on my chat box, i stared reading my brother's post... It made me realise how i miss high school. A life with no worries.. All laughter and fun.. We'd wake everyday with one purpose only. Which was to go to school.. Those were the days..

I remember my form 5 days where my class was considered the naughtiest class. It was a Canteen, a gambling den, whatever, u name it. We'd eat in class and gamble while the teacher is teaching. And by gamble, i mean mahjong not cards! Lolz, u heard me right, mahjong.. Jerome wud bring his "mini mahjong" and we'd play in class.. Ahhh.. Those were the times...


I also remember our dicipline teacher picking on us every chance tat he got.. Tough he's actually quite nice.. Lolz.. Somehow i miss those carefree moments..





Our dicipline teacher.lol. I kinda miss him shouting at us. haha

Our group. lol


The class.




If i cud turn back time and do things differently in school? i wouldnt change a thing. Cause i the high school memories that everyone has given me.
Even writing this post puts a smile on my face.

lolz.

Out to find doug to Yamcha.

XoXo.


0 comments: