CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

The worst way to miss someone, is to have them sitting right next to you & you know you can never have them again...

Went to watch 17 again on Saturday night. The movie was good. but not as good as expected. Enjoyed it though.

Had my maths quiz which was quite okayy i guess than went to Barce on Monday. I know. Lol. Barce on Monday? haha. but yea, had fun. I prefer Barce on weekdays compared to weekends. Not as packed.





Watched Hannah Montana on yday with half of the FnD. Came home really early then went to bed by 9. lol, i know. was worn out cuz of Barce. haha.


Aihh, i think i've lost my blogging mojo. lol. I think it's cause i dont have any picz to blolg with. No camera or even a good camera phone to take picz. God knows when i can get a camera. aihs.


Gonna get back to watching 90210 now. Gotta leave to coll soon as well.
lols.


XoXo.



0 comments: