CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, June 26, 2009

The ones that you love the most are usually the ones that hurt you the most.



Carlsberg + Guinness + Martell + Chivas + Vodka + Champange = Drunk


lolz.

Okayy, technically, i didnt get drunk yday but i was soOOooOoo freaking tipsy. Almost died. Thats what you get when you mix so many types of liquor.


Was supposed to go MOS yday.. but after all the cancelled plans last min, we ended up in CoCo instead. Only got back at 5 in the morning then had to wake up early for Presentation at coll. So yeah, I'm dead tired now but i dont feel like sleeping.

Today's the last day of my sem which means examz are next week. Ahhhh! i shud really be studying now butttt.... lazyy larh..!
Argh! I really hope i dont fail anything cuz i dont wanna have to retake anything.
Cant wait for hols after the examz.

On a totally random note, i freaking miss the FnD langkawi moments. Argh! Stress free!






I'll upload picz from Coco later on.
Anyways, off to rest now... Mardi tonight? lol.


XoXo.




You mean so much to me. I just wish I could
tell you now but I would never be able to
find the words without breaking down.




0 comments: