CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, June 19, 2009

No man is worth your tears, and when you find the man who is, he'll never make you cry.


Okay, was supposed to be at Poppy yday.. but the plan was cancelled last min. So we changed location and headed to mardi instead since i promised Mandy to check the place out. And again i thought it was gonna be a boring night cuz, well, Mardi isnt what u called a packed place anymore. But again, i was wrong. lolz. The place was crowded and it was fun. We intived Wei Keat and his few friends that were supposed to go Poppy as well cuz it was his b'day.

I guess all of them had fun cuz most of them were practically damn tipsy thanks to the 2 bottles of vodka that was given to us by Mandy and the bottle of black label they opened. Haha! Damn crazy! 3 bottles and only 7 of us drinking? ZzzZz


Outfit for the night.


Toilet break. lol



Their attempt to "kill" the b'day boi.. lolz

Scandal =.="

I dont think they need any introduction. hehe

Look at them shake! lolz





Mardi's crowd that night. Not bad eyh?

Manda & I with the b'day boi

Dont laugh manda, u were like that yday! lolz

He had to take care of my sister. hahaha

Looks like i'm not the one getting drunk anymore!



I remember when Mandy gave us the 2nd bottle of vodka.. Manda and my sister took the bottle and filled the cup. After filling 2 cups or so, Manda came to me, pulled me and said


"Eh nic!! Mandy day she'll give us one bottle wan. Why left quarter only??!"


I looked at the table and saw the whole table wet. So i told her that they spilled it. And thats when my sister say they didnt!
Hmmm, okayy, so i went and asked Mandy abt it. She came to the table was abt to get us another bottle when Sarah came up to me and said..


"they spilled it wan larh, I saw then fill the cup till everything spilled out"


=.="


I know right? ZzzzzZzz.

Lessoned learnd.
Never listen to drunk-eds!

lolz!



Where to tonight?
Zouk is the original plan. But i dont think we're goin.
Somewhere else perhaps?

Will update soon..!

XoXo.



0 comments: