CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, June 12, 2009

Even when everyone is telling me to let go, i'll still hold on just because i love you.


It was Coco yday. I had fun and i'm soOooOoo proud of myself! hehe. Everyone there should know why. lolz. I didnt get drunk but i was verrrryyyy tipsy. And owh, we actually took pictures yday night! Finally! I miss taking pictures! hahaha.


Andrea- mua-the sister


It's been a long time since we club together. hehe

We were trying to do the cute face. lolz

Steph looks like she's smelling my hair. wtf.lol





The sister.



Andrea.the sister.the bf
Met the classmate there.lol
=.="





Hehe. i'm glad. Finally pictures to go with my post!

I've already stayed home the whole day today and believe me, i so wanted to just stay home. but knowing me, i think i'll get bored. lol

Was supposed to go check out Mardi tonight cuz apprently they are having some student's thing. But just got a call asking to party at Bar club tonight. So yeah, still undecided.

I finally got the PD picz. Will upload soon.



XoXo.


0 comments: