CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, June 15, 2009

Tell me that you'll be my my side just to get me through this...


You have no idea how i feel right now.
No one does. Trust me.

I feel frustrated and stressed out. But in such a way that it's really killing me.
I dont know why i'm feeling like this.


AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


I want to scream but i cant find my voice.
I want to cry my eyes out. but i only teared once.
Why?


It's times like this when i'm alone at home and thinking that makes me feel lonely.
I need someone to talk to.
Someone to tell me that everythin's gonna be okay.



On the way back just now, i wanted to drive my car into something.
It scares me that i even think this way.
I feel numb.
And yet i feel the pain.



"Where are u now when you promised that u'll always be here for me?"




XoXo.



sorry I never was everything you ever dreamed


0 comments: