CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, June 13, 2009

I'm coming down with a heartache tonight and only you can make it all right..

The venue? - Mcircle, starhill

The Crowd? - Awesome!

Fun rating? - Over the top!


Lolz.


This the shortest way of stating the place we went yday night and how much fun we had. Haha, My sis, Manda and I went with Kenneth, Sunny and one of their friend. But they stayed till 11 cuz they had to go someplace else to meet their friends. So we joined the Subang Kia's. I've forgotten how much fun it is to club with them and have no dramas. lolz. Loads of dancing! And plain fun. Enuf said.



On the way there.

Our 1st toilet break. lol


Manda-Adeline-Nic-Lydia

Kenneth


Lolz. I love my slut. haha

Jikz

Jack

Lolz, i remember how we used to cam-whore with our so hai face!

See what i mean? lolz

Mk was there too.

Juan.

Darren having fun eyh?


Dk (1)

Dk (2)

Looks like my sister got addicted to the so hai face.

Act cute hai mai... haha





Us gurlz




lol, i find this pic cute.

I just remember how much fun it was to hang out with them.

My gwad! My sister.. Lolz

Unknown*Unknown*my sister*Me* "Brundun?"
lolz



XoXo.



I love you, not for what you are,

but for what I am when I am with you.






0 comments: