CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, June 19, 2009

It's Hard To Hold On To Someone That Is Trying Their Best To Push You Away. . .


It was Mos yday where we had a blast! Serious shit. We went, only us 4 girls and upon reaching there, i thought the night would be freaking boring. But i was so wrong. We had the most fun in like forever. And we met a whole bunch of new friends. lolz. Hoped over to coco after that and did a hell lot of dancing there.



Steph*manda*mua





Lolz, cute? haha

Sarah's face is priceless! hahaha!

Drink up! lol

Having fun..


Muaxx! I love my sis.



Imitating. Lolz


Dropped by Coco at ard 2 smth till closing.


With terry.

Looks like it's back to normal, i'm not the one drunk anymore. lolz

My highlight of the night. Manda puking at the mamak stall we yc at. lolz.



I remember Manda being so paranoid on the car. We had a convo that got my sister and i laughing so hard i think we teared.


The sister.Me.Manda

It's either we yc at the tom yam place or the mamak outside our hse, you decide la.
Er, let manda decide ba.
Manda! Where you want to eat..?
My seatbelt cannot open *sounding damn scared*
Huh??
My seatbelt cannot open!! *damn paranoid at the moment*



I turned and looked at her and she was struggling trying to open the seatbelt. But the thing was the opening was on the other side and she was trying to open the wrong side! My sister and i laughed so bloody hard when manda was abt to cry cuz she couldnt open her seatbelt..! In the end when we stopped, my sis ad to take off her seatbelt for her!

Lolz!





0 comments: