CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, June 12, 2009

I want to scream how much I love you, but I must hold back and not be heard.

It took me by surprise, when I saw you standing there..
close enough to touch, breathing the same air.
You asked me how I'd been, I guess that's when I
smiled and said just fine..
but baby I was lying,

what I really meant to say is I'm dying here inside, I miss you more each day.. There's not a night I haven't cried and baby here's the truth,
I'm still in love with you.

That's what I really meant to say.





Everyone says to give up on you, but they don't
see you like I do. You're the one who broke my heart,
you're the reason my world fell apart. You're the one
who made me cry, yet I still love you and I don't know why





It is only when I realized I could lose you
that I realized I could never lose my love for you.





0 comments: