CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, June 19, 2009

I'g give anything to have a second chance with you..


I've been feeling kinda down for the past few days. I think everyone knows that. Thanks for some of the random messages asking if i was okayy and i'm sry if i didnt reply.

All i needed was some time alone and some time out with my girls. Yday, we decided to go for a swim after my coll. The sister came along.Had a good time. lolz


Sarah and i got the same bikini in diff colour. lolz



The sister.



Manda says she looks retarted here. lol

The cuteee lil guy is manda's brother.


I've nvr been the skinny type. And i guess i'm starting to be okay with it? lol


Enjoying the sun =)

Reach for the stars? lolz


I loVvveEeee them. Enuf said.


I'll update about where we went yday night soon.

Poppy tonight? lolz.

Feel me mou?


XoXo.



0 comments: