CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

You dont know how much u care about someone until they dont care about you.


Okayy, I've finally found the camera's cable after searching for it everywhere.

So, where shall i start? Last weekend's plans were supposed to be MOS, Mansion or Maison on Thursday, Space on Friday and Rootz on Saturday.
But I only decided to club on Thursday where we went to MOS.
At first i really regretted choosing MOS instead of the other clubs. Cause we were practically hanging around doing nothing for an hour and it was bloody pissing off.
But I had loads of fun in the end =)

Of all the days to get super tipsy, i choose the day that I wanted to drive. I remember telling Manda that i felt like driving down. And so I did.
But towards the end of the night, I couldnt drive back.lol
So one of Marx's friend drove us back using my car and his other friend picked them from my house.
I ended up with a really huge blueblack on my knee.







Je yue was there too.

And so was gary.

Ahah. Take a wild guess why he's giving that expression.






And instead of going to Space on Friday, we went to Isaac's house for steamboat then went to watch storm worriers after that. The movie was at one in the morning. I was so freaking tired that night that 15 min into the show i fell asleep! The next thing i know, when i woke up, the movie has ended. lol.
I stayed home the whole of Saturday only going out at night to go up to Genting.




Yum =)




Watched a movie at z's hse before we left for storm worriers.


It was mummy's B'day on Sunday so we went out for dinner with her. My aunt, cousin and grandmother came down from Seramban for dinner as well.
Ate at this place called Unique seafood. Food was good =)

After dinner, a few if us met up at my park to wait for the predicted meteor shower. We actually had the patience to wait from 10. Around 12 we were actually having doubts whether it was actually appear or not and decided to wait till 12.30.
At around 12.20, Andrea spotted the 1st meteor. Then slowly, we spotted more.
Only Andrea made her wish i think as we were all to busy "WooOo-ing" and "wah-ing". lol


Decided on light make up and to clip up my hair.


While everyone was busy eating, i was snapping away. lol

The shy brother.



@ the park.






We had a good time just enjoying each other's company and talking. it's been quite a while since we just sat around and do nth else but talk.

I have been rushing my assignment this whole week cause i'm supposed to hand in my assignment tomorrow but i'm only half done.
Urgh.

I should get back to doing my assignment now. but before i go, let me share with you 2 picz from class.

This is what they do when they have nothing else better to do. hahaha!







XoXo.


0 comments: