CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, December 25, 2009

Tears are the words my heart used to explain when even my fake smiles cant cover up my pain.



Just got back from MOS not long ago. It's currently 4.28 am and i thought, "hmmm i know how i'm gonna start blogging for this post"

So yeah, i did. Before i actually start forgetting again! lol.

Okayy, so, i went out for xmas dinner with the family at ou. This steamboat place called shabu shabu. You get your own choice of soup and all. Quite a nice place to dine in and loads of sauce to choose from.. Yum!

Went home to change then straight to MOS after that. Apprantly there was some guest DJ playing there and the crowd was good.

While I was out at the smoking deck waiting for the boyf to get me a beer, this random guy sat beside me and started talking to me.
It went smth like this..

Random guy.Me

Hi, do you have any ciggys? I lost mine.
Nope, i dont. Sorry.
Owh, I remember i had a pack in my pocket but now it's missing.
*smiles and just looks away*
I really dont know where it went.
*turns and looks at him*
So, was that a good enough reason to talk to you?
=.="

I know right? Damn funny!
But it was cute. haha.


Anyways, didnt get to take any pictures though of dinner or MOS cause i forgot to charge my camera.
But before i went to dinner, i decided to cam-whore with the brother's camera from the lappie =)















Sick of me yet? lol.

I know i really should start studying. but but, i'm feeling damn lazy!
Especially after Sim told me that even if I were to fail, i could still go on for my degree just taking it as a supplementary subject while taking my degree. Damn!

Shouldnt have known that. but of cause, i dont plan to fail larh...
And yet, i'm feeling lazy to study. Urgh.
Okay, Later after i wake up i will. Maybe. lol.


XoXo.



0 comments: