CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, December 7, 2009

We can't change what's fated, what more, cheat death..



In life, many things are fated.

What family you're born into.Who you get as your family members.How you look. How smart you are.
The list goes on.

We can't control everything that happens in life. But what we can do is learn from anything that comes our way and move on.
Everyday is a new day and there are new things to look forward to.


I wasn't able to make it to Han Yin's funeral today due to classes. But i paid my last respect yday night at his memorial.
Just like the other 2 friends of mine that has moved on, I still cant believe that this happened. It still makes me wonder that among all people, why him?

I guess it's because God has our life laid out for us and we can't change it, what more, cheat death?

As you grow older, you find that the amount of people leaving your side increases and there's nothing you can do about it.


You can't change what's fated.


I hope you're at a better place.

0 comments: