CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, December 25, 2009

Merry X'mas people!

I've realized every night before I sleep i think about what i want to blog about.
I've have things that I want to say and blog about.
But everytime i wake up the next morning i can't seem to remember those exact sentences.

Owh well, my memory sucks.

I'm not gonna blog about Italy yet cause i've got mid-terms next week and i havent started studying.

So, where shall i start?

Hmmm, Celebrated my Xmas countdown with the people I love. Had a bbq at Andrea's place cause we decided not to hit the clubs.


Gingerbread man and candy sticks! Tradition.

Some of the food. There was much more. Including fast food.

The gurlz doing their "job". lol


It was the sista's b'day on Xmas eve as well. Hence, the cake.

Making a wish. She's finally 21.

The "ong" sisters. haha

The cook.

The loner.

Some of the guys.



Sarah and i cooks, and when everything's cooked, poof! it goes missing. lol



The group.

They were lighting cigars with the fire from the pit. lol

Pressie time!

Opened our presents from Andrea =) thanks babe. Hope u liked yours too.




Loves.

The sista with the b'day cake! She didnt see it comin. =)






Andrea's family. Damn sweet i tell you.


Nick showing off one of his pressie. lol



I'm sure everyone had a good night yday. It wasnt only x'mas countdown but it was my sister's 21st b'day. And i think she did enjoy herself yday cause for the 1st time in a long long time, she was actually friendly to people she didnt know! lol.


Anyways, i'll try to update bout Italy soon.

Goin out for Xmas dinner with the family.


XoXo.

0 comments: