CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, December 6, 2009

Life's unfair. Enuf said.


Life is so fucking unpredictable.
Yes, i know, i've said it before. And now i'm saying it again.

Cherish every moment you have and live life to the fullest cause you will never know what will happen the next moment.

I received a call just now around 10.30 at night informing me that a dear friend just passed away.

The reason?

He got struck by lighting while playing basketball.


If you've been reading my blog, you'd know that we go swimming together, play badminton together... All the usual stuff.

My dear friend Han Yin, receiving news that you passed away is fucking shocking. Till now the news havent sinked in. Reality hasnt hit yet.
I feel my body shaking and yet there are no tears falling down my cheeks.

Another thing, I really want to say sorry that we never went Poppy together. Even though you asked me to bring you after your finals cause u've never been there, i never got around to doing it. I'm really sorry.
I'm also sorry that i wont be able to attend your memorial as i was told it's 2 weeks from now and i wont be here.
But i promise you that I'll visit you when i get back.

I'm really going to miss our badminton and swimming sessions. You lan ci-ing about how good your badminton and pool is. I'll never forget the times we went out.


I dont have any pictures of us cause those that we took the times we swam together are missing.
I promise to go though my blog and slowly look for it so that your image in my mind will never be blurred.


R.I.P Han Yin.


0 comments: