CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, December 10, 2009

There's really nothing much left to say anymore.

I've been sitting infront of the comp wanting to blog but nothing is coming out.
I've got no idea what to blog about now so i just decided to start typing and see what comes to my mind.

Hmmm, went swimming a few days back just to get my mind of things.
Somehow i find swimming very relaxing =)





Owh, I also did this quiz while we were in the comp lab for business stats. Since I didnt get what the lecturer was saying, i decided to do the quiz. Which came up with answers quite true.


It said...

You are attracted to those who are unbridled, untrammeled, and free. In love, you feel the most alive when things are straight-forward, and you're told that you're loved. You'd like to your lover to think you are stylish and alluring. You would be forced to break up with someone who was insecure and in constant need of reassurance. Your ideal relationship is comforting. You crave a relationship where you always feel warmth and love. Your risk of cheating is zero. You care about society and morality. You would never break a commitment. You think of marriage something you've always wanted... though you haven't really thought about it. In this moment, you think of love as commitment. Love only works when both people are totally devoted.



I find it true though i think quite a few people are like this too.


Hmmm.
I have plans laid out for this whole weekend. But part of me just wants to stay home.
But I dont think the staying home part will work out =p


XoXo.

0 comments: