CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, December 5, 2009

Everytime you look me in the eyes and tell me that you love me, i take a second to think if you actually mean it.

Thank god MOS on Thursday wasn't a disappointment =)
The music was awesome and we all enjoyed ourselves. Even though i was freaking sober, i still had fun.
Except for the part where someone broke a glass on the table and the glass all shattered onto my leg causing it to bleed. Nothing major though.
At the end of the night, Andrea and I was entertained by Kai Ming. He's freaking hilarious when he's super tipsy! lol.


Yup, was waiting for them again.




Sarah.Andrea.Nic



Met Joewin there =)


Look at kai ming's face! Lol!





Kai Ming.

Stupid boi jumped into the pic.

Ever-so-sexy =)


Group pic. Trust me, there were more people.

At the end of the night, these 2 were super tipsy. haha.
Dont they look like a couple in this pic. lol.

I reached home and saw all the cuts on my leg. zzZzZzz.




Yday, we went to Phuture with Ivan and his frenz. The place was super packed as usual.
I remember goin down to Velvet's toilet cause it was freaking hard to walk in Phuture. And when we were in the toilet, i received a call from none other than Ezra saying "Nic!! come out of the toilet la!!." lol.
Apparently he was also there. Met a few familiar faces at his table like the long lost Joon Teng (space kaki.lol). We partied at his table towards the end of the night.
No picz that night cause stupid me forgot to bring the cam.

We left around 2 smth and went straight home.
Was so freaking tired i slept straight.
Looks like alcohol cures my insomnia. haha.


I'm not gonna club tonight instead, I should be goin to watch a movie.

Will update again soon.


XoXo.


0 comments: