CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

I realise how much i miss talking to you.. It keeps a smile on my face even when you're being unreasonable.


Got back from coll about 2 hours ago and started watching my shows. lol.
Yes, i think i'm addicted to watching series. Well, partly because I'm feeling lazy to go out these
few days.


Yday, which was Wednesday, after college, i came home, watch a few episode then went shopping with the gurlz @ ou.
Got a new bikini and a few other stuff =)
I fell head over heals in love with this dress that i tried on. But i didnt get it though =(
Didnt have the cash with me. But I'm definitely going back to get it.
Went for dinner then to Manda's house for a swim before going home.
There were plans to MOS but instead, i stayed home and watched my shows again.lol


Tonight though, we'll heading to MOS since we have not been there in a long long time.
Hopefully they dont disappoint us.


Urgh. My insomnia is really starting to kill me. I cant sleep at night nor noon.
It's either i cant sleep at all or i do sleep, But i dont get a good night's sleep and i'm constantly waking up.
My eye bags are really starting to show and I'm starting to look like a panda even with make up on!
Solutions anyone?


XoXo.


0 comments: