CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, October 23, 2008

Part of loving someone is learning to let go

Behind all the smiles, are scares you can never see..


I saw this comin and yet i didnt wanna face it.. How cud i be so stupid to keep telling myself that everything was alright and everything was gonna be okay? Now i realize how blind i was.. Reality is cruel and there's nothing we can do about it.. I just dont understand why...


Everything i do is cause of you... I gave up EVERYTHING.. and yet you gave up on me... I loved you.. I still do.. But like i said, what is love? All i know is there's this pain in my heart... Tears will suddenly fall from my eyes and i can fell then running down my cheeks.. All i can think about is what i did wrong?


Should i move on? Is it time? I think i shud but action speaks louder than words.. How can i move on when all i think about is you... Everything that i do reminds me of you!



It describes how i feel...





I really wanna hear you say that you know just how it feels
To have it all and let it slip away, can't you see
Even though the moment's gone, I'm still holding on somehow
Wishing I could change the way the world goes round

0 comments: