CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, October 23, 2008

I don't want you to give me the world; I want you to share it with me

I know you know we've had some good times
Now they have their own hiding place
I can promise you tomorrow
But I can't buy back yesterday




AHHHHHH!!!! Stress-ness! hahaha! JOKE! WTF am i doing wei? I dont even know... Ishhh... I also dunno what i wanna blog about... Damn lazy to blog about last few days... I'll do it when i feel like it ba..


Hmmm.. I wanted to go and get the rest of my stuff todayy... But it's not easy when everything's still uncertain... Are we better of as frenz? I really dont know...


Sometimes when u think something is perfect it turned out all wrong... I was praying to god to let me get into an accident... Into a comma.. So i dont have to think bout anything... Maybe even can forget what has happened these past 8 months... Even better if this whole year!


Ahhh!! We were all talking bout it in the car yday... Haizz... When will all this pain end? Guess it just takes time...




0 comments: