CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

I Love you Everyday! Not whole day everyday but EVERYDAY!

My blog is SERIOUSLY LACKING UPDATES!!! hahaha! I'm sorry =( busy lehhh... Anyways, i cant even remember what is there to update.. So this will be a short summary!


Sunday Night - Chilling @ Barcelona


We were supposed to drink at Bradly's hse... but due to "some reasons" we decided to head over to barcelona instead... Chilled there and drank till bout 1 smth than baby and i headed over to Jake's place and played MahJong.. After jake's place, Nian, Jason, Adele and Aaron came over to baby's hse and play... They left bout 7...



1st time wearing long sleved shirt to a club!


Jia Shin!

i love my prom date! hehe


Cuffed!



Jia Shin said i look cute in this pic!

Jia Shin & Bradly

Monday - Working!


Had to work on Monday and Shu Fung worked with me... Took some picz b4 starting work.. Anyways, after work baby picked me and off we were to Jake's place till bout 5...








Tuesday - Drinking


Droped by Bangsar, Finnegan's for a drinking session with baby, Boon Jin, Joe win with one of his fren, Jia Shin, Bardly and one of his fren... Not a bad place to just chill and have a drink.. but i wasnt in a drinking moog that night so i had a fruit Punch while the rest had beer! *No picz were taken*


Today - Shopping!


I'm a VERY VERY HAPPIE GURL TODAY!!! hehe! Guess why? ahah, guess the title shows all! The day started off a bit FUCKED UP! yup! Cause baby's mum woke us up at 12 for dim sum (we slept and 9!).. Well, this isnt the fucked up part! The thing was i got a msg from my mum telling me that there's lunch to celebrate my grandmother's b'day today!! WTF??!!


So in the end baby's mum ended up sending me to one world hotel where we had our lunch... Then they wanted to walk walk... So yeah, i followed ( not knowing that i'd bet anything ok?? )... But in the end, i got quite a few things!

0 comments: