CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, October 27, 2008

Falling in love and fixing a broken heart have something in common: they both take time

Ahahahaha!!! I found my camera!!! Whohoo!! My sister came up and passed me an unfamiliar paper bag.. Then i looked inside and saw my make up and my camera!! Whohoo!! FUCKING HAPPIE!! Now i dont have to save $$ to buy another camera! Yeah!!

And and, i can finally upload picz of the past few days! hahaha!



24/10/2008 - Space / Loft


Ou's toilet


Nabil*Manda*Howie

Ezra & Nisrin

Racheal*Nicole



Jie & Jun Teng





Damn cute lorr! hahaha!



The gurlz with elle





Back at DP

=.="



25/10/2008 - Space







26/10/2008 - Space


Manda took this while i was doing my make up! haha


Zen & Manda

Lucky boyy! ahha

Alan & I





Thats all the picz i'm gonna post up... The rest werent so nice and yeah, the past 3 days didnt really take much photos...

0 comments: