CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, October 27, 2008

Because I love you my nights are no longer dark

I lost my camera!!!! Ahhhhh!!! Damn la.. My beloved sony cam!!! Dammit! Damn sad lorr..! My blog will be lack of picz from now on till i buy a new cam which is god knows when!! Arggghhhhhh!!!!


Besides losing my camere, life's been getting better.. I know no matter what i do, i cant change the facts.. I made some new frenz that are nice... Fun to hang around with...


20/10/2008 - Went to summit with David and Mabel... Then went for dinner @ San Francisco Steak House...


21/10/2008 - Cheong k with God father, Sarah, Manda, Adele and David.. Watched 10Promises to my dog with manda, sarah and Daniel which was REALLY REALLY BORING!!!! So boring that 30min into the show we decided to go black hole for a drink.. Picked my sis then met Chun Lam there...


22/10/2008 - Watched House Bunny with Manda, Chun Lam and Sarah.. Nice show... Very entertaining.. Hehe.. Then went Barcelona a while to wish Zheng wei Happie b'day..



I love her! Mwh!



Jia Shin

Chi Muii! haha!

The emos! haha!


23/10/2008 - Today is the day the "time out" officially started.. Went ou and watched eagle eye with my sis, Siang Ming, and manda.. Then after that, we decided to drop by space.. Met new ppl there and had fun! hehe..

My sista-Me-Manda-Sarah





With Ezra!



The rest of the week was..






Damn cute lorr this pic

Having fun!

Lucky Ezra =p




Nisrin!





The retarded face pic! I some how like this pic! haha!

Brian =)

Cute-ness!








Dance baby dance!

All the gurlz..


Sexy!


The whole group


Emo-ness

Shhh

I'm a luck gurl! hehe

Good gurlz gone... Horny?

Shalala!




24/10/2008 - Space
25/10/2008 - Space (Had raid) then loft
26/10/2008 - Space



I know what u're thinking right now.. That I have become back the person i was last time.. but yeah, it's not that i want to always go club..
Shits has been happening lately and i have to get my mind off things..

Anyways, When there was raid on Friday, Manda was the only one who got stopped and kena urine test!!

But when she came out, she said "the police damn nice to me larh"
hahaha!!
Fucking JOKE!

I lost the picz for this 3 days cuz i lost my camera.. But Nisrin took some picz.. So i'll get them from her..


Picturez From Loft



Damn hot lorr! haha



In the car on the way back

0 comments: