CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, October 4, 2008

In Loving Memory of Chin Boon Jin

I remember the first time i ever met him.. It was this year.. Two days after Kay Tat passed away.. Jeremy knew i was very sad and therefore he brought me out.. His 2 frenz were there too.. One was David and the other was Boon Jin.. Where did we go? We went to Boon Jin's hse to cheong k... At that time, i didnt really bother making frenz or wtv cause of the grief i was going through...

After that, we saw each other at clubs a few times and said hi... During Chinese New Year, he followed David down to Ipoh.. They stayed st Ritz Garden hotel.. And we gambled in their room.. I remember that time.. My sister and i had to spend the both of them to supper cause we won money..


We became even closer when David and i got together cause he's David's childhood fren, best fren and brother.. This past few weeks, we've been hanging out a lot... The late nights at David's house... Drinking beer... We've siad so many times that we wanna go up Genting.. All of us together.. but it nvr happened! Remember how we all suprised you in your room? Jumping out of the toilet to suprise you on your b'day?

I remember wat i last said to you... "Boon Jin! take care ah"... All of us asked you to take care... You said ok.. What happened to your promise??!!!

At 5a.m today when david called you to check if you were safely home, an Indian guy picked up and told us you were in an accident.. We rushed there.. It was raining heavily.. David went down first... Then i went down.. I saw you.. laying there.. I looked at your chest.. It wasnt moving... I thought i saw wrongly.. I wanted it to be wrong... Everyone was in tears and so was i.. We were enjoying that night!! We danced! we laughed! we had fun!!


We're really really gonna miss you... I mean it.. It's gonna take a long long time for us to recover from this.. But let me assure you that even when we do, you will never be forgotten!





That time when we suprised him for his b'day







David's childhood friend, Best friend and Brother!






His b'day's after party..




At MOS..




0 comments: