CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, October 30, 2008

Hoping for a miricle

I didnt get my cupcakes yday =(..

Today maybe?

hahaha!

God! I'm hoping for too much!


So anyways, yday I didnt get to watch any movies again! ISH!! Damn sad lorr! HanYin fetched me to college a lil while and chilled there then met up with my sis at Mac D... Off to ou after that for late lunch.. Walked a lil then went home...


We were cracking our heads thinking where to go yday night.. We didnt wanna club but everything else seemed boring.. So my sister went to work, and i stayed home.. Was supposed to work too but i suddenly didnt feel like goin out... Felt a lil sick so i stayed home and slept before 12!! Yay me!


it's Halloween today!! Any plans? Ahhhh, Sarah wont be able to come out today! she's stuck at home with allergies! So what are we gonna do? Most of my frenz will be at MOS... but i dont feel like goin there! Ahhh.. Well, no matter where we're goin, at 7 it's isaac's B'day party first..


Owhh yea, i shud do belated b'day posts after this! ahahah! Yup, i'm toOooOoo FREE! It's 11 smth now and i'm awake but EVERYONE is sitll asleep!


0 comments: