CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Give me a reason to stay..

I think i Might be falling sick.. Wasnt quite feeling well yday with a headache.. Ahhh! I dont wanna fall sick =(


So anyways, both the movie plans were CANCELLED! And therefore, i didnt get to watch any movie yday! ish... Was looking forward for a movie.. Today maybe? haha... If i dont feel too sick to go out...


Manda and i were talking yday and out of nowhere we talked about tattoos! And suddenly we damn gian wanna get ours done! So it'll either be this week or next! Hehehe... IF AND ONLY IF i have the cash! ahhh! Which shud i do? hmmm... It might not be any of this though cuz a fren said that he'll design one for me! hehe... Cant wait to see it!





I somehow like this the most



OooOoo, i suddenly have a crave for cupcakes! Hehe... Anyone nice enuf to deliver it to me? hahaha! I wish right? And yet, it's not wrong for me to hope =p




0 comments: