CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, July 30, 2011

1st weekend out =)


Geez, I really needa find things to blog about. Probably the fact that I hardly ever bring my camera out demotivates me even more.

I really should start bringing it out more from now. Who knows what i might be able to snap? LOL.


Anyways, last Friday was my 1st time drinking out. I thought it'd be really scary given the fact that i didnt know anyone that was going except for Azriel. But I decided to go anyways since I guess there will always be a first to everything.
The night was better than expected and most of them were really friendly. So no regrets =)



The friendliest girl there in my opinion.














The following day. It was the 1st time hitting the clubs. Went to this place called 2 degrees then headed to Margarita. Honestly, I prefer the clubs in KL. Maybe its the sense of belonging or home but I would choose Kl's clubs anytime.
Well, Im not saying the clubs here is bad or anything. In fact the music is pretty good. But i guess i just miss going to a place where I can bump into people.


Dolled up for the night.


John & tristen.



Alrighty, thats all for now. Tmr starts the 3rd week of my classes. And my 1st assignment is due the following week. Gosh, time flies. Im here for almost a month already.



XoXo.



Probably it's about time to stop caring.

0 comments: