CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, July 18, 2011

All about classes.


Im into my 1st week of classes and my timetable is hell. Literally. I have one class everyday except Thursdays which also means I literally waste 3 hours of my life everyday traveling to and from college. Every 8 days I attend college, im throwing away 1 day of my life. How sad.

Classes so far has been okay except for this subject called Managing Business Relationships (MBR) which is like cramming 3 subjects into one namely law, Management and social science! And guess what? passing rate is only 30%!!!

I seriously highly doubt that i will be in that 30%. But owh well, i'll try my best =)


Anyways, my results from Taylors is out and I did much much better than the previous sem =) But then again, it could have been better. There goes the chance of getting an iphone 5.


I guess thats all for now. There really isnt anything much to do in Auckland. Owh well. Might as well embrace it since i'm already here.



XoXo.


0 comments: