CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Life in Nz.

I remember just a few months back i was doing so much talking about cmg to Nz and thinking that it was a long long time away.

And now? Im already here.

Auckland looks like a very laid back country. In other words, boring. But then again, looks can be deceiving.

It's winter now and the weather is really cold esp when there is wind. I dont feel lonely as yet cause my whole family was here and now my sis is still here. She's going off tmr though =(
Gosh, i really hope i am able to adapt here.

Another orientation tmr then college officially starts next week. Wish me luck.



Lunch with the sister and Tristen.

Steamboat dinner.

The very cute grandma. She's like the coolest grandmother I know! Handsdown!

Mummy and her long lost friends.



Will update again soon.


XoXo.



0 comments: