CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, July 10, 2011

The Farewell.

Since I got so much time since the sister left and college hasnt started, I have the time to blog.

Let me blog about my farewell. It was really a night to remember. Or not. since they were out to KILL me. LITERALLY. And yes, i got drunk. Which made most of them really happy. LOL.


It started with diner at Aman Suria with a few close friends before drinking at Milk. And it was one SICK night!

The only cup which I drank with mixer was my 1st cup and other than that they made me down from the bottle without any 5 min interval to rest! Then it was beer, long island, tequilas, flaming and lastly, a bottle of champagne from the owner of milk =)


The bestie Im gonna miss <3


My baybee and drinking partner.

The only guy who knows me inside and out.

Daryn. Thanks for the farewell dinner at Prime =)

Kerynne. One of the few girlfriends i have.

What im gonna miss most about him is definitely his soh hai-ness. No doubt. LOL

Mr.Tong. The one who got me drunk on the 1st day of my melbourne trip.

Melvyn, my highschool friend.


Siang Ming. Someone who gives good advice.

Cedric, foundation classmate <3

David. Havent met him for long but all I know is he always asks me to down my cup. LOL

Eunice, my bestie in highschool.

Er. i dont really know him. Just met him that day.

Nick. The up and coming DJ =)

Moet is <3





They light up my life <3

There's always laughter when these 2 are around.


Do.Re.Mi.Fa =p

Bu3 Highschool friends.

Chun Hoe, the nice guy

Ham Shaun, the guy who teases me about every single person.LOL

Shinji, the Japan boy aka my Alliance

My college friends.

And then it began.LOL


And since no one gave me a chance and wouldnt let me rest, i made sure each one of them also down from the bottle. No excuses even for those who dont drink pure. LOL.














And as predicted, i was gone at the end of the night. Yes, as in dead. LOL. And from the pictures taken by none other than my bestie, it seems like all of them were happy to see me dead! LOL.


Yupp, they look oh-so-happy.

Well, at least i still know how to "jaga" myself. HAHA.





It was an awesome night. Or at least what i remembered of it. LOL.


They made my night <3




0 comments: