CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, August 1, 2011

Hypocrite Much?


I recently came across this blog which i found really interesting. I started reading that particular blog mainly cause this girl was stating how she's not the average stick thin blogger and how she's proud to be.


Reading from her 1st post I actually thought that she was someone to look up to. Guess again!


When i continued reading her blog, i found out that she's like the biggest hypocrite ever. I mean come on, you're complaining so freaking much about how girls are constantly complaining about their weight but thats EXACTLY WHAT YOU DO.


I can totally understand if you are a girl and want to lose weight cause thats what basically every grirl wants no matter how "fit" they are. But when how can someone be such a hypocrite?
I mean i know everyone is one way or another whether they realize it or not. But then again writing smth out and going against it in the next is like stamping your forehead saying "IM THE BIGGEST HYPOCRITE EVER".


What do you think?



Just a random thought.


XoXo.

0 comments: