CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Drunk at 2 in the afternoon?


I was sitting on the bus today on the way home from college when this guy around his forties entered the bus. Though there loads of empty seats, he decided to stand for a little while then he slowly moved back. There was practically no one in his way but he ended up banging into ppl sitting down anyway.

In the back of my head i was wondering what was wrong with this guy.


That was till he sat directly opposite me.


The moment he sat down, I smelled the strong smell of alcohol on him (it was only 2 in the afternoon). Then, he started talking to this lady (in her late 70-ties) whose husband of 50 years was sitting beside me.
The "drunked" started talking to the lady trying to make small talk while the pissed looking husband ignored him even when the "drunked" talked to him.

Then there was this particular convo that went on..


Drunked.Lady

Ask me whats my name.
Er,okay, whats your name?
*mumbles smth*
what?
Yeah, you asked me what my name was. That's my name.



Gosh. I was about to burst out laughing. Drunk at 2 in the afternoon and I remember him mentioning that he was going to meet his mum or someone that was in their 80-ies. LOL.


I wonder how that went.


0 comments: