CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, August 11, 2011

Im gonna need all the luck I can get.


There are 2 types of girls in the world.

1. Those who stuff themselves with food when they are depressed

2. Those who literally do not eat when they are depressed


Owh wait, there's a third category which I fall into. Those who eat regardless whether they are happy or depressed.


Yes. Thats the category which i fall into and believe me. It's definitely not a good category to fall into especially when ive got such a low metabolism rate!
Ive put on so much weight its not funny.

7 kgs since last year and counting!

I need lose that weight cause my self confidence is going down the freaking drain! And people telling me all the time that im putting on weight aint helping =(

Summer is 3 months away. So now the question is..

How am I going to lose that 7kgs in 3 months time?


Sigh. Wish me luck cause im gonna need it big time! Wishing not to put on weight is hard enough let alone losing the weight =(


XoXo.


0 comments: