CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, May 11, 2009

You'd give the world to be with someone. but is that someone willing to give his world to be with you?


Walao, my whole body aches!

No Joke wei!

This is what you get when u dont have college on a Monday.

You go up to Genting at 12 am on a Sunday, stayed the night, had loads of fun and no sleep and you come down like a zombie with body aches! Hahaha!


I had a blast yday! It was the most i've laughed in a long long time... And i promise to update as soon as i get my hands on some of the picz.


As for now?


I'm goin to rest..

Whole body freaking killing me...

Then Pasar Malam later?

hehe.


One more thing, whoever i forgot to link now that i have previously pls leave ur url cuz i cant remember that many.


0 comments: