CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Don’t say u love me unless you really mean it, because I might do something really crazy, like believe it.


I'm currently in FTZ cuz the college mates decided that they wanna takei during our 2 hour break.. So yeah, it gives me the time to blog. I cant remember the last time i blogged from here.

Haha.

It was a long long time agoo..


Went to Cheong K after coll along with Steph, Jeslyn and Manda then went for a swim at Manda's house. Had a good laugh there just chilling and gossiping..
I dont have any picz yet cuz Jeslyn hasnt uploaded anything yet.



But i got my hands on some picz from Poppy and Ipoh trip from Sarah..


Before heading to Poppy

A night out with them can never go wrong.

Guys will always be guys. haha.

On the way down to Ipoh

My piggy damn comfortable! Hehe.

And look what they did to it when we went down the car! Haha!

The condom shop we saw..

Act cute plss..




There's no love like lost love, and no pain
like a broken heart. There's no love like you and me
and no loss like us apart - Ben Harper



0 comments: