CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, May 29, 2009

I have all the answers, but i never said they were right

Thursday night at MOS was damn fun.. AT FIRST. We were all having soOoOooOoo much fun till we went over to Coco.



They either cause puree fun or pure DRAMA.







OMG i tell you. So much drama. And the best part? Now they're blaming Sarah, Manda and I. Good shit. All we did was try to help. I guess things just never change. The best thing to do is not to care anymore. Next time just fuck off. Dont fucking call me when u're fucking crying there one minute and pushing me down on the floor the other and say i blame you.


Another thing. Dont fucking call me two faced cuz i dont have to backstab u or whatever. If i dont like you, u'd surely know it. i dont have to hide it.
Fucking asshole.




Yday was another fun night. This time with no drama. The guys went for a b'day party at Cheras so us gurlz got the chance to go out with our friends. We went to Decanters with Ezra and his friends where we drank and drank (beer only) and i was the only sober one that night. lol




0 comments: