CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, May 18, 2009

Anyone can catch your eye but it takes someone special to catch your heart.

Okayy, So i came online today and someone asked me why my blog was so dead....

I replied " yeah mehh? I just updated a few days back"

And when i checked the date it was last week!

So yea i decided to update a lil =p

Thusday night was initially supposed to be MOS and yeah, we did go.. but somehow MOS was BORING! Yeah, u heard me right. I think i'm starting to get bored of MOS.. Went there for a while then headed over to Coco. Ahhh, thats were the drinking and dancing began.. Had more fun there.




The followin night, it was Coco Again. Haha. Drama wei that night. No joke! And again, no picz were taken. Owh yea, Sam and Billy Died-ed! Hahaha! They k.o-ed that night.


Sat, we decided to drop by poppy after droppin by Mel's hse for her sis's b'day celebration. Soo Jin and Sharon were at Poppy as well. Didnt enjoy myself much that night cuz i didnt drink much and there was some fight. Apprently some guy molested one of the girl's at our table then Ryan hit that guy or smth like that larh.. ZzzZz. Haha.

Sunday i watched I love you Man with baby. There was a few good laughs but overall i find the show Boring!

Today? it was class then ou.. Came home then Manda and Sarah came over and study (lol, i know what u're thinking! Study??) Hahaha! But yeah, we did.. Well, technically, they did larh =p
Went to Pasar Malam after that.. and now here i am blogging! Like finally!


I feel that i'm getting more and more lazy to update! i wonder when will my next post be?
ZzZZz..
Soon hopefully.


Some picz of baby and i cam-whoring =p




Us with our polo tees

lol, he looks do du lan =p




Muaxx.


Doesnt he look so cute? haha.

0 comments: