CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, May 1, 2009

A goodbye is only painful if you know you'll never say hello again


I got free tickets to Lee Hom's concert! but i'm not going.. ZzzZzz... Decided not to go just now cuz examz are near and, i'm not really a big fan.. So i guess these tickets are going to waste... Unless if anyone see's this post and asks me for those tickets... The concert is at 8 today.. So yeah, u still have a few hours.. =p







So, what have i been doing the past week? I guess it's mostly been college college and college... But i got to go to the Pasar malam on Monday.. Miss those high school days where every Monday before tuition we'd just drop by...

Tuesday, i had dinner with Jie yi, Mel, Jeslyn, Adele and manda cuz it was Jie Yi's birthday... we went to this place called fullhouse... I didnt rake any picz so all the picz were grabbed from del's blog.










On thursday, after lecture, i got a message from Jeslyn asking if i'd like to go shopping... And yeah, since when does a girl turn down that offer? hahaha!
So we went to Bangsar and met up with Steph and Yin Ling... It's the 2nd time i went shoppin with Jeslyn and Steph and I didnt get as much things as did as the 1st time... but I could say it was pretty sucessfull.. Hehehe... Cant wait till the next time... Plan kay?





I loVeeEe Clothes =D




We got ready at Steph's hse and the initial plan was to go Coco then hop to MOS.. But cuz of manda, i went to MOS first... And in the end, didnt get to go to Coco cuz.. I lost my phone (yeah, again!) and i got DEAD DRUNK! Uh-huh... And by dead drunk i mean cant even stand up dead. Apprently i even puked on Manda.. zZzz... And in baby's car.. and even on his bed... I'm soOoo sorryy...


I woke up with a really bad hangover and asked baby to send me home... Got home around 10 smth in the morning.. and then... Mummy asked where i was...



Mummy. Me

Where have you been?



I k.o-ed again.


OMG, u better take care of yourself..







The only pic taken that night using the phone i still have... Aihz..


Went to sleep then went out to macd where i got laughed at non-stop by everyone cuz of how i was yday... God! Humiliating! Manda, sarah and Ricky were telling stories to everyone. Not to mention the boyfriend who's supposed to help me were telling them stories bout how i acted when we were on the way back! Ishhh...


Watched The uninvited yday night... It's a okayy okayy show larh... Was supposed to go up to Genting... But it was already one when i came home to get my jacket. So i decided not to go so that i cud wake up early and study today (exam larh)... But look what i'm doing now instead of studying? ZzzZzz...


Okay, better go finish up my accounts assignment first... It's due this monday...



ps - about changin everything on my blog, i guess i'll do it after the examz.




What do my college mates do during lecture??


...................
.............
.......






Yeah, they sleep... ahaha!

0 comments: