CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

In every girl’s life there’s one guy who caused her pain yet she still loves him.


Lets pick up where i left off shall i?


Well, Thursday was a fucked up clubbing night.. Was supposed to go MOS.. but when i reached, my friend said they were in Barce cuz their friends got into a fight with MOS's bouncer and so they couldnt get in. As usual, i didnt like Barce. Plus the crowd there really sucked. So yea, when Steph texted me, i went over to Coco to join her.. Which made the night soOooOoo much better =)










The following night I went to Poppy! With Sarah and Manda the night was awesome! Though at first there were some complications. It was damn pissing of when people ask you to go to club then before entering they tell us that we have to pay 50bucks cuz we're underaged?! BULLSHIT. Thank god there were ppl who could bring us in. Loads of people were there and like i said, i had fun.

The 1st one drunk. Before 12! hahaha! But she sobered up in time to dance =p




ZzzZZzz.. I think i was damn tipsy when i took this.


Met del there as well.






Saturday my aunt and grandmother came down so we went for early mother's day lunch then around 3.30, Julian picked me and the rest and off we were to Ipoh... Went down for dinner and to fetch Iz back to KL. Damn free right? hahaha.


Sunday. Decided to go up to Genting since the godfather said that he had a free room.. But just before we went up he told me that he had 2 rooms... Okayy, so it was 2 rooms and the 10 of us.. But on the way up, he said he now had 4 rooms. And when we reached we had a total of 6 rooms! Hahaha! I know! Shud have called more people. So it was 2 people a room and the last room was used for drinking.

I cant remember the last time i laughed so much. Seriously it was a damn fun night.. We were non stop laughing and playing. Owh yea, the god father got drunk that night! Hahaha!
Picz were taken but i havent gotten my hands on them yet. So I'll upload it soon! hehe.




I woke up feeling all sick and unwell today but still i decided to go coll. hehehe! Trying to be a good girl =D So yeah, we got back our results today.. How did i do? Well, lets just say studying in MacD with manda does pay off.. Haha!















And after all this while, i still do love you.



0 comments: