CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, February 12, 2009

Memories.... Makes u think back on what u're missing out...

This is what u get when my camera's charger aint working! hahaha, no picz = abandoned blog... Yupz, it's not as fun to blog without picz dont ya think? I have to wait for picz to be posted up in other ppl's blog before i can actually steal them! But as u can see, no one has posted anything up! Ish, lazy bloggers =p


Ahah, well, my week was filled with... Er... Banyak banyak things larh.. Oops, my england very da powderfull... Thats what u get when u dont pay attention in class and havent started college... "Capalang" english"! hahaha...


I can't actually remember what i did on Monday and Tuesday.. But i know i watched "Look for a star" staring Andy Lau and Shu Qi... OMG! fucking nice show balls! I think most guys wud find it boring cuz it's practically a typical romantic movie... but it was awesome in my opinion! hehe... Owh yea, watched Pink Panther 2 as well... This show was funny larh.. But kinda lame at times.. Had a gud laugh though... The whole cinema filled with people laughing and al i can hear was Jason Teh's laughter! Fucking Joke!







Wednesday

I got a random call from Jeslyn when i woke up asking whether I wud wanna go shopping at Bangsar with steph and her.. So yeah, we went.. Gordon picked us and dropped us there... We practically spent the whole evening there...

Then Gordon picked us and droped us at my house.. I got clothes and we went for a swim... Ahah, practically we went to soak ourselves in Chlorine water.. The sister came along.. Then we got changed picked Manda and went to coco...




Thursday

Yday, we decided to shop in Damansara Utama... But didnt get anything much... So we ended up in ou to cheong k... Jessica came along... It's been a long long time since i went to cheong k.. ahah, Memories...

Went for dinner in Taman tun then headed down to Mos after that... Banyak Banyak ppl were there again.. What to do? Thursday in Mos... ahah...

How shall i rate yday.. At 1st it was fun.. But then lehh... Almost everyone (girls) got really tipsy and drunk.. So yeah, being the only one sober, i HAD TO LOOK AFTER THEM! There goes the night.. I only got to dance a while... I was running from the Vip room where we sat down to the deck where they smoked to the trance area where Ricky they all sat.. Hectic balls!

Hahaha! But i had a good laugh though... LOads of show to watch yday! Hehehe... Those involved should know eh??



Valentines is tomorrow.. I just got a call from someone asking to "reserve" me for tomorrow.. Fucking random balls! And i answer to him? "er.. call me tomorrow larh, i cant comfirm le" Haiz... Sry larh, had to turn down people..


It's Mardi tonight and loads of firmiliar faces will be there... Banyak banyak memories again.. Haiz. That also means i'll be spending valentine's countdown there =.=" Anyways, time to get ready then go out... I'll post the picz up as soon as i "steal them"! Promise!

0 comments: